Saturday 8 December 2012

MAC Eyeshadows REVIEW

Hello!

If you read my blog and watch me on youtube ( http://www.youtube.com/user/MissGlamour247?feature=mhee ) then you will know I love drugstore makeup!  Now many of you probably think that I dont own any High end Beauty products so I thought through out December I will Review High End Makeup ONLY!!!!

MAC eyeshadows are the best thing to start with so here we go!

 A nice neutral colour to start of with is Naked Lunch. This was my very first MAC eyeshadow that I have bought and I have none left anymore :( ! However, in all the time that I did have this eyeshadow I     L.O.V.E.D it so much!   It is just such a natural colour that can be worn all around the year.  In pan in looks slightly pearlescent although once applied and blended it looks matte. But, if you dont blend out Naked Lunch it will look slightly shimmery,

My next neutral eyeshadow is Symmetry. These two eyeshadows look nothing alike apart from they are nudey colours of course! This one is alot matter and darker than Naked Lunch. If you are going for a natural makeup look and want to jazz it up a bit this looks AMAZEBALLS in the crease/socket of the eye.

A more daring eyeshadow is sumptuous olive. I think this eyeshadow really compliments my olive/green eyes whilst still looking amazing on other eye types.  This eyeshadow is slightly shimmery which can just jazz up the colour EVEN more! I have totally fallen in love with this colour and got a tonne of compliments whilst wearing this colour.

 Last but not least is Smut. This colour is almost the same colour as my hair ( maybe 2 shades darker?) So I find this slightly tricky to wear ( especially when my hair is down ). Although in the crease and on the outer corner of the eye this eyeshadow just does the job for me. It looks  classy but still casual at the same time.


I hope you liked this long review. Out of 10 I would rate them 9.5. Just because they are just a teeeny weeny bit over priced but then again the colour range, the quality and the blendability ( scientific aint I?) makes up for half of it!

Thanks for reading comment on what your favourite cosmetic brand is!

BYEEEE XXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment