Wednesday 19 December 2012

Estee Lauder Lip Gloss Review

Hi there,
 If you have been suscribed to my youtube channel you will jolly well know that I have a obsession with lip products! For the past month lip gloss has been my staple item. I have emptied out 5 lipglosses from my makeup bag (TUTTUT!). But my favourite lip gloss has been the Estee Lauder Lip Gloss in 33 Orchid Passion. Since I bought these (almost 4 years ago) the backaging has changed which I am actually pleased about.

Now the Price ranges from £18.00 - £25.00! However DIOR Lipglosses are around that price to! I would definately love them to bring the price down to £15 but I dont think that will happen! The consistency is far better than any MAC lipgloss (not to sticky and not to watery) , it seems to last a while on my lips through drinking and eating.

More onto the colour. The reason I chose this particular colour is because I have never seen any other lipgloss colour like this one. By now you are probably comparing the two pictures and I can assure you that they are the same gloss! This gloss can look slightly pinker or more purple in different lighting (hence why I dont wear it in videos). In person this looks like a purple toned hot pink with slightly vampy-blue tone in it. Although in videos and pictures this can look almost purple.

I would definately reccomend these lipglosses. 9/10. This would definately be a nice lipstick to wear on a wedding day (especially the other colours) but I wouldnt actually recommend them. Reason being is that when there are flashing lights or direct light is hitting this lipgloss the undertones shine through. So on camera the purple-toned hot pink looks purple. Now obviously this may be different for every lipgloss but these wher MY opinions.

What are your favourite lipglosses?

No comments:

Post a Comment