Sunday 25 November 2012

Revlon Lip Butters Review

Hello,
So the Revlon Lip Butters are definetely something I wanted to try for ages  and yesterday I got the chance to buy some! I got the shade strawberry shortcake because I have never seen a really nice pink mauve colour before!
Of course the colour is influenced by your natural lip colour. On me, it looks really bright pink with a slight mauve tint.

Personally, I don't think these are that moisturising. I wouldn't use this alone as a lip balm but they do moisturise your lips slightly. DO NOT, be fooled when you swatch these lip butters, you will only feel the texture and how moisturising they are!

In superdrug they cost  £7.99 however I have seen these in Poundland before but I havent bought it because I dont like sticky lip products. Since yesterday, I have fallen in love with these and I definetely would re-purchase them. Like all Revlon products, I think these are just slightly over priced, I would happily buy them if they were £6.00 but considering how much I like the colour selection I think it makes up for it!

Thanks again for reading

xxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment