Sunday 4 November 2012

Handy Tips on Starting A Youtube Channel

 Hi Guys
If you read my blog on a regular basis you know I am on youtube. I thought I would share all the tips I have picked up on starting a youtube channel! These are just things that worked for me. Before I go on I just want to say thay your videos will NOT become viral over night and it takes a while for you to gain a fan base.

My first tip is get in touch with other youtube newbies and maybe they will suscribe.
Look at other people that are doing the same genre of videos as you and take some tips from them!
Go on social networking sites like facebook, twitter and instagram and do some free advertising for your youtube channel.
Comment on people videos being nice and the likely hood is they will check you out!
My last tip is upload regularly!

Those were all my tips I hope they work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment